As previously announced, I have been working on my new report "SDN-NFV in wireless 2015/2016" and I happy to announce its release.
The report features primary and secondary research on the state of SDN and NFV standards and open source, together with an analysis of the most advanced network operators and solutions vendors in the space.
You can download the table of contents here.
Released September 2015
- Operators strategy and deployments review: AT&T, China Unicom, Deutsche Telekom, EE, Telecom Italy, Telefonica, ...
- Vendors strategy and roadmap review: Affirmed networks, ALU, Cisco, Ericsson, F5, HP, Huawei, Intel, Juniper, Oracle, Red Hat...
- Drivers for SDN and NFV in telecom networks
- Public, private, hybrid, specialized clouds
- Review of SDN and NFV standards and open source initiatives
- Service chaining
- Apache CloudStack, Microsoft Cloud OS, Red Hat, Citrix CloudPlatform, OpenStack, VMWare vCloud,
- SDN controllers (OpenDaylight, ONOS)
- SDN protocols (OpenFlow, NETCONF, ForCES, YANG...)
- ETSI ISG NFV
- MEF LSO
- Hypervisors: VMWare vs. KVM, vs Containers
- How does it all fit together?
- Core and RAN networks NFV roadmap
Terms and conditions: message me at email@example.com